The standard provides:
ELIMINATING FAULTS:· Aggressive, overly shy or lethargic.
· Subject clearly untypical with molossoid type appearance.
· Absence of a P3 and another tooth, absence of a canine, absence of a P4, absence of a molar or absence of three or more teeth (except PM1).
· Overshot, undershot or level bite.
· Very light bone.
· Chest insufficiently developed CLICK HERE.
· Lack of undercoat, coat other than short on the head and front of limbs, curly or bushy coat, wire coat, long coat, limp coat, silky coat, forming a distinct parting along the spine CLICK HERE.
· Important lack of pigmentation of eyelids, the nose, the skin and the lips; wall eye CLICK HERE.
· Colour : brown, brindle, yellow, or flecked in these colours CLICK HERE.
· Males less than 62 cm, females less than 58 cm CLICK HERE.